Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stop and Smile

Hello! Welcome! Put your feet up and stay awhile. I am sure we will have many great things to talk about. :)

I have searched ye olde interwebs many times over to find you some interesting things to look at, to bask in, and to smile at. You will find many great and spectacular wonders on which to feast your eyes and soothe your soul. So sit back and relax and lets get this party started.

First off I would love to tell you about the Piano Guys. Have you heard of this Youtube group already? They travel all over the country and the world to create visual and musical works of art.They do a hysterical Star Wars Themed light saber duel. They do a beautiful mash up of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "Tis a Gift To Be Simple."  And then there is my personal favorite... Their cover of Coldplay's song Paradise which they renamed Peponi. Watch below and just bask in the beauty of it.
A piano and cello on a cliff. I would be terrified for them if it weren't so beautiful. We have been listening the CD in the store and it is amazing. (Sadly we don't sell it so if you are interested click here)

This quote by Eleanore Roosevelt made mom and me laugh.
"I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall."
This surprisingly thoughtful and poetic Tweet from Jim Carrey.  

Finally this picture made me smile. :)

What are some things you have found on the internet 
that has made you smile this week?

Stop and Smile this week! I promise the world will notice.
Jennie
Staffer
David Swesey Florist

No comments:

Post a Comment